Booking Policy ****IMPORTANT
Appointments are booked online or by calling the the salon directly at 604-546-1567., you can also TEXT 604.355.8714 (no phone calls please, text only).
Please note there will be new policies in place to conform to the "new normal" as dictated by Health Canada Standards due to Covid 19.
Please read the following form before coming to your appointment. If you feel you have been exposed to Covid 19, feel unwell in any way please contact me asap to reschedule your appointment.
**Signature Required Prior to Every Scheduled Appointment**
- Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Corona virus (COVID-19), Skin Effects by Maureen along side Voila Lash Lounge & Beauty are taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfection procedures in accordance Health Canada Guidelines and Procedures.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Dry Cough
- Difficulty Breathing
I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS.
I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAY.
I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country, or to any city considered to be a "hot spot" for COVID-19 infections WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
I understand that Skin Effects by Maureen and Voila Lash Lounge & Beauty cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
- Skin Effects by Maureen as well as Voila Lash Lounge & Beauty are following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Prepayment for services available if clients prefer contactless checkout
- Additional time included between appointments to prevent client contact with each other
- Guests are not permitted to accompany those scheduled for services
- Each client required to wash hands upon arrival and before leaving
- Your esthetician will thoroughly clean hands and wear nitrile gloves during all treatments
- Your esthetician will wear a clean set of arm coverings, cloth mask, and an apron for each client
- All skincare product bottles used during treatment will be placed on the trolley for disinfection and disposable items will be used when possible
- All surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with hospital grade disinfectant before and after each client according to the manufacturer's directions
By signing below, I agree to each statement above and release Skin Effects by Maureen as well as Voila Lash Lounge & Beauty from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
Skin Effects by Maureen as well as Voila Lash Lounge & Beauty agrees to abide by these standards and affirms the same.
Signature: ___________________________________________ Date: ______________________
For consideration to all clients do not come to your appointment early, we are trying to minimize contact between clients, booked appointments will be held to a maximum of 10 minutes. This is to maintain that all clients start their appointments on time. If you are late to your appointment this may result in a shorter treatment time, if Skin Effects By Maureen feels they can not perform the treatment in the time allotted due to tardiness then you will need to reschedule your appointment and will be required to pay a rescheduling fee of $30 to confirm rescheduled appointment. If you choose not to reschedule but to cancel this booking you will be required to pay the full amount of the service. If you "NO SHOW" to your appointment you are required to pay the full amount of the service booked. All fees must be paid in full before any future treatments can commence. Please be considerate to Skin Effects By Maureen as well as to the next client by being on time.
Your appointments are very important to Skin Effects and they are reserved specifically for you. Should you feel ill or uncertain if you've been exposed to Covid 19 please give me a call or text me, I will be happy to reschedule your appointment with no penalties. No shows and rescheduling fees due to tardiness will still be in effect.
All payments and or deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Repeat offenders will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment at booking to confirm their appointment.
All fees must be paid in FULL before any future treatments can commence, this would include any pre-paid treatments.
Please understand that when you forget, cancel or reschedule your appointment without giving the appropriate notice, I miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and clients that are on my waiting lists miss the opportunity to receive services.
It is your responsibility to remember your appointments but as a courtesy to you, Skin Effects will send out reminders via email and/or text prior to your scheduled appointment time, providing we have your cell # and/or Email on file. Please do not respond to the reminder text as it is an automated system, please contact us by phone: 604.546-1567, text 604.355.8714 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or to reschedule.
Please come to your appointment WITHOUT CHILDREN or quests as they are not permitted in the treatment room and we do not have childcare. The only exception is a client needing parental consent, once consent is given the parent must vacate the treatment room.
PLEASE TURN OFF ALL DEVICES ONCE YOU ARRIVE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. CELL PHONES MUST TURNED OFF OR PUT ON SILENT.
Payments can be made by CASH, DEBIT, VISA, MASTERCARD, E-TRANSFER
FREE: STREET PARKING
Don't forget to check out our PROMOTIONS page.
Book your appointment here.