CHOOSE YOUR FACIAL
At Skin Effects by Maureen we offer results driven Facials whether its for fine lines & wrinkles, pigment or acne. We can customize a treatment regime within your budget.
Customized for All Skin Types
3D Skin Analysis Facial $150
Custom Facials starting from $99
What can facials do for our skin? Facials can help clear clogged pores, quench parched skin and remove dead cells.
How often do you need a facial? Ideally every 3 to 4 weeks, why, because that's how long your skins life cycle is, after three or four weeks you skin cells grow back. Facials help this process and assure your skin always glows.
How long do the effects of a facial last? Facials can have long term benefits. You will see an immediate glow and feel hydrated for a few days after your facial. After that, you body starts to "follow-up" on the work we do together during treatment. Your cells regenerate-creating new, healthy, glowing skin.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A FACIAL
- If you're new to facials then you can start your new HOME CARE REGIMIN.
- If you are already on a HOME CARE REGIMIN, then keep your skin hydrated by continuing your daily routine.
- Make sure to exfoliate weekly
- follow your estheticians advice
- book your next appointment
WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO AFTER A FACIAL
- don't wax within 24 hours of your facial
- don't spend time in the sun
- don't get BOTOX
- don't get eyelash extensions (your skin may be a bit sensitive to gel pads/tape etc)
- don't use exfoliating products, wait at least 3 days
BENEFITS OF FACIALS
- prevent the signs of aging by speeding up cellular regeneration
- promotes blood circulation
- helps detoxify the skin
- treats acne
- eliminates blackheads and whiteheads
ONLY 30% OF SKINCARE IS WHAT YOU PUT ON THE OUTSIDE
The skin is the body's largest organ, and its health and surface appearance are determined by environmental factors. as well as the function of the layers below. Often, redness or inflammation of your skin is down to what you've recently eaten or drunk.
A good skin care routine shouldn't break the bank, having a good CLEANSER, GEL or SERUM, CREAM is a great way to start, if you're budget allows then adding a mask or exfoliant to your routine is quite beneficial.
Click here to be redirected to Voila Lash Lounge & Beauty for online bookings for Skin Effects by Maureen